If you’re looking to book a limo or party bus for your next birthday party, celebration or corporate event, make sure to check out our party bus and limo comparison for the full details of each service.
1. A party bus is a luxury ride for groups of people to go out to bars, restaurants, and clubs. Party buses are usually driven by professional drivers who know all the best spots in town. The party bus will usually include a bar, dance floor, lounge area, and a large bathroom.
2. A limo is a private luxury car that can be hired for a single customer. No one wants to be in a party bus alone.
3. Both are very expensive. Neither are everyday rides but they are affordable for special occasions.
4. The average party bus has eight to ten passengers. Although there are party buses that can accommodate larger groups.
5. The average limo has two to four passengers. Like party buses limos can also accommodate larger groups but limos are generally kept to a smaller group of passengers.
6. The average cost of hiring a party bus is $100-$200 per hour. That is the average cost, but the more amenities you have the more the party bus is going to cost. There are party buses that are so high end that they can run $10,000 per night.
7. The average cost of hiring a limousine is $50-$70 per hour. Limousines can operate on flat rate pricing such as when they are booked for airport trips. The most popular vehicle for weddings is the stretch limousine. They can hold up to 20 passengers. This is the most luxurious way to transport your guests to and from the wedding.
8. The price for a private chauffeur-driven limo is much lower than the average price for hiring a party bus.
9. The size of a party bus is much larger than a limousine.
A party bus is a luxury ride for groups of people to go out to bars, restaurants, and clubs. Party buses usually include a bar, dance floor, lounge area, and a large bathroom. Both offer great transportation services at a higher price than renting a car. Both offer more amenities and amenities that would not fit in a typical car. But, there are significant differences between the two.